Info on the Elektrolumens ST90

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I've been into flashlights for many years but have never posted on any forums until how. I currently own a JetBeam RRT-3 , a Fenix TK-15, a Klarus XT-10, a 35W HID from AE Lights, an MVP 700 lumen, a Four Sevens S-10, and an Olight M20 and SR-51. I'm really intrigued by the Elektolumens ST90, but have seen virtually no independent reviews on it. Does anyone out there own one or seen one in operation? I'm most interested in how it performs compared to the Olight SR-90 or the TK-70. I wanted to buy a TK-70, but was put off by the need to buy separate D size NiMh batteries and a charger. Any information on the ST-90 would be helpful. Thanks :)

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one. It is large and bright. Good thrower. Find Elektrolumens in the MarketPlace and there is more information. The TK 70 is a good light too. It has a lower low. Everyone needs one of each! lol

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply, Hotwire. Could you tell me if you have the newest version with the 95mm head or the 80mm? Also, will the light work well with "normal" 2300-2400mah 18650's or does it require higher capacity batteries? I was concerned whether it would accommodate the slightly larger diameter high capacities w/o them jamming. If you've had the chance to see a comparison, how would you rate it's beam and throw to a TK-70 or SR-90? :sssh:

380long

Newly Enlightened
I am curious about the throw vs the TK70 and SR90 as well, hopefully someone can shed some light on this!:whistle: