• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold/Withdrawn: Droid 58, MJ Maxlite AA

CCW

Newly Enlightened
I've been gone from CPF for a while. Work/personal stuffs/getting old... I am finally cleaning up good part of my storage; I figure these will be more useful to someone else than to me at this point. I don't have a good feel of fair values of these items anymore so I am going to price them at what I believe will be good deals to someone. Please comment if I'm off somewhere.

These are terms applicable to everything below. US sales only (for the time being). Payment via Paypal. All prices include fees and Priority/insured shipping.

"I will take it" in this thread gets priority. PM for payment and shipping info. My response could be delayed for a few hours, I'm away from my computer sometimes.

Everything only as grouped/pictured unless otherwise mentioned. I will be shipping only on SATURDAY, I cannot do any other days.

#1. Droid 58 Carabiner and titanium Chain set from Data/Cool Fall. Unused/as received condition. $220. Withdrawn.
Droid58.jpg

#2. MJ Arc Mania Mega Micro #0004, and EM-AA #020. Both as received. Actual color is more like first pic (on my screen). $240. Sold.
MJP1a.jpg

MJP2a.jpg

MJP3a.jpg

#3. Titanium parts (E-series compatible). 2 ea 1-123 body and 3 tail caps, 2 tails have McClicky and 3rd just a rubber boot, all unused. MJ modified SF KL4 is included as a gift, works with 1-123 setup. $250. Sold.
Titan1a.jpg

Titan2a.jpg

#4. Mini-Mag Bodies, mixed size (some are cut-down) and finish. 2 of them have sapphire lens. Everything in the picture, $95. Sold.
Mag1a.jpg

Mag2a.jpg

#5. MJ Maxlite AA S/N 009, 017, 041, 056, and 090. All as received. Everything in the picture, $450. No longer for sale, I'm keeping them.
Max11.jpg

Max12.jpg

#6. MJ Maxlite II S/N 007 and 019. Extra body by TnC, and all tailcaps are clicky. Everything in the picture, $200. Sold.
Max21a.jpg

Max22a.jpg

#7. DIY parts and stuffs. Everything shown in following pictures, $380. Sold.
Best of my memory, all parts are unused. Any trace of grey stuff on threads are Braycote grease (used for space programs) I applied some point.

Very rare original e1-HA and e2-HA bodies (part of #7).
DY-E1a.jpg

Aleph E-screws and bunch of boards (part of #7).
DY-Alepha.jpg

Reflectors, o-rings, rubber boots, and sapphire lenses (part of #7).
DY-Refla.jpg

Heads and tails, bezel rings are titanium, and a sapphire len is in A19 head (part of #7).
DY-Headsa.jpg

Carabiners, lanyards, pelical case, and roll of Kapton tape (part of #7).
DY-Caraa.jpg

Thank you.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: E-Series, Aleph, MM, MJ Stuffs

I'll take # 2 please
Thanks

CCW

Newly Enlightened

#2 and #3 are SPF. PM sent. Thanks.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Any interest in "parting out" the (categories) of parts in #7 ?

Understandable if no, but I might be interested in the E-series tubes and/or the Aleph tailcaps also. Just have no need or use for all the more advanced modding pieces....

samuraishot

Enlightened
Any interest in "parting out" the (categories) of parts in #7 ?

Understandable if no, but I might be interested in the E-series tubes and/or the Aleph tailcaps also. Just have no need or use for all the more advanced modding pieces....

+1

If you decide to part out #7, I'd like the gray McTc tailcap & one of the E1 bodies!

Last edited:

jwyj

Enlightened

Back-up on #4 and #7 if you only ship to CONUS. Thanks.
:paypal:

Last edited:

CCW

Newly Enlightened

#3 is sold to archimedes. PM sent.

#6 is SPF. iqwozpoom, PM sent.

#4 & #7, sorry wolfy, I said US sale only. jwyj, PM sent.

To clarify, I rather not part the group since everything is already packed in USPS Priority boxes, and ready to go. If you buy and decide to sell part of them, I will have no problem at all, even if you end up profiting some.

Thanks.

CCW

Newly Enlightened

#4 and #7 sold to jwyj.
#6 sold to iqwozpoom.

Thanks.

CCW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Droid 58, MJ Maxlite AA

#2 sold to griff.

#1 and #5 still available. Thanks.

CCW

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Droid 58, MJ Maxlite AA

Everything shipped via USPS Priority with DC and insurance. PM sent for tracking info. Thank you very much.

iqwozpoom

Newly Enlightened
:thumbsup: Received my package t:twothumbsoday. Super fast shipping! Thanks again!:twothumbs