Just received my TN31 and Catapult is on it's way

bedazzLED

Enlightened
I've been reading up on the TN31, and after not too much convincing, the TN31 was ordered and arrived last week.

As I've commented on the TN31 in another thread, I won't say more than WOW, WOW, WOW, can this thing throw, absolutely the best thrower I've got hands down, no contest!

Well, I was contacted by the dealer where I purchased my TN31 from, and he asked me if I'd be interested in doing a review of a light, so I thought "Why not".

I don't think I can do as much justice as some of the awesome reviews presented on this great forum, but I can do a subjective review comparing it to some of my other lights.

The light is the Thrunite Catapult V3 with an updated XM-L U2 bin LED. All I know at the moment is it puts out around 868 ANSI lumens and is supposed to throw a little further. I've got one of the original V1 Catapults so I'd be interested to see how much better this one is.

Some of the competition I'm hoping to put it up against are:

The original Catapult V1, Surefire UB3T, Tiablo A10G, Solarforce MPP-1, Fenix TK41 and TK50, Sunwayman T40CS, DEFT-edc, Dereelight DBS-T XR-E EZ900, Jetbeam M2S and of course the Thrunite TN31.

Any way, I'll update once I get to play with the light.

Regards,
bedazzled.