• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn: Black Pineapple complete light 100 CRI

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn

A rare black pineapple complete light, I haven't seen anyone able to put together a black one besides Aleph 3 head, but this looks more natual, flow together perfectly.

The donor flashlight body was cut to mate with pineapple, then JB weld.

The INcan bulb cage was made from yet another flashlight, the thread section of body & head was cut & made in a cage that als JB welded in, so that the incan bulb can be changed after unscrew the cage.

The Incan cage can be converted into a LED light engine, incase someone want to mod to led later on.

Runs on 2x123 no RCR. 2z CR123 Batteries included.

This was my 100 CRI reference light, been a shelf queen for 3 yrs, very unusual for any flashlight to stay with me that long, the light has a great beam, as perfect as an incan could possibly be, I made various shims so that I could get to perfect focus.

complete light with bulb & batteries, ready to use. Pine apple body, Surefire E series tail cap, two host flashlights & lots & lots of work with hand tools.

Outside looks perfect, inside on the cage & thread arae some grinding marks, not visible from the outside.

dscf2120m.jpg

dscf2122q.jpg

scaled.php

dscf2126kw.jpg

Last edited:

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black Pineapple colplete light 100 CRI

very nice looking light ma. if i just didnt snag a bk e1e on the bay, i would grab this one. good luck with your sale, this should go pretty quick.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Black Pineapple colplete light 100 CRI

Thanks for the plug!

If I hadn't put together a Brass version, this one still wouldn't be for sale.
For the brass version, I put in a neutral XPG surefire M3 drop-in with some grinding to fit. I love the pineapples.
dscf1026v.jpg