• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS 1" SS sloted/crenulated Bezel 3 Green trits McGizmo PD's, Alpeh A-2's, HDS, RA's

ehallspqr

Newly Enlightened
WTS 1" SS sloted/crenulated Bezel 3 Green trits McGizmo PD's, Alpeh A-2's, HDS, RA's

Deal pending with Light11, sold Shipped
The title says it all, Stainless Steel sloted/crenulated Bezel with 3 Green trits. This was purchased new by me in 2009. The green trits are glowing very well and still have plenty of life in them. This bezel will fit HDS, McGizmo-PD's, Alpeh 2's, RA etc. The bezel is in excellent unused condition and ready for you light. Stainless steel looks very similar to Ti and will blend well when installed on a Ti flashlight. These are getting hard to find so pick this one up for $60 shipped in 48 state locations. Other locations will get a $4 dollar shipping credit and then the buyer will pay the difference. 1st "I'll take it" rule posted to this thread followed up by a IM to my CPF email. Thanks much

TritBezel.jpg

Last edited:

okwchin

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS 1" SS sloted/crenulated Bezel 3 Green trits McGizmo PD's, Alpeh A-2's, HDS, R

I have a novatac 120P. Ill take backup if I am not mistaken and this fits my novatac.