Olight S10 Baton and Shiningbeam Blaze

dave2light

Newly Enlightened
So I joined this forum several days ago, and in that time have purchased the above two lights after reading through all the information available here. I haven't received them yet, they should arrive next week.

The S10 has 320 lumes in a very compact design, pretty good runtimes and a nice moon mode. The thing that sold me on this one though is the magnetic tail. For working on cars, around the house, or camping, I would find this feature extremely practical. Not sure why this feature is not commonly found, it's a huge selling point for me.

The Blaze was simply my desire to have max lumes in an affordable, well-built, fairly compact design, and I got the Blaze on the recommendation of some members here. Looking forward to checking these out when they arrive, and I'll revisit here with my impressions.

Both of these are my first "real" lights, aside from the 1xaa Blueline Nebo I recently got that sparked my interest and led me to this forum.

I guess I've always been a "closet" flashaholic - it never occured to me there were others out there with my same addiction! Glad to meet you all, and thanks!

Last edited:

biglights

Enlightened
The Blaze is a very nice light for the price, you get A LOT of light for what you pay for. Nice choices!!!

:welcome: