LED Flashlights That Charge In A Charging Cradle

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the latest in LED lights that charge in a charging cradle? I already have several, but I am always interested in learning about new ones.

shortstack

Enlightened
What is the latest in LED lights that charge in a charging cradle? I already have several, but I am always interested in learning about new ones.
pelican and streamlight make a few.... eagletac is planning on coming out with a few

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had the Generation 1 T4, but now my wife has the Generation 2 T4. It is a great light.

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a couple off the top of my head...Pelican 7060 and 8060, Streamlight Stinger and Strion series, Inova T4, 5.11 Tactical ATAC R1, LED Lenser P5R and M7R.

Obsessed

Newly Enlightened
Well they don't necessarily use a "cradle", but rather you plug them in, but the Surefire R1 Lawman and the Olight SR lights (ex. SR51) are all rechargeable LED.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any new choices lately in this category? Is there anything new from Pelican, Inova, Streamlight or others that doesn't costs hundreds of dollars?

rgordon

Newly Enlightened
5.11 makes one - the TPT R7. Someone also posted an unboxing of a new cradle charging light a couple of weeks ago It was the Tactical Impulse LE-1 light, but that was the first time I've heard of it. I'm going to find the thread and ask for a review becuase it did look slick.