• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- FM Parts 3" reflector, Elephant 3x168A battery carrier,

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS

FM 3" turbo head reflector, OP with cam, $29 $25 (SOLD)
3x168A 12V (18500) battery carrier $25 $23 $20 - SOLD
Elephant deep tail cap $25 $23 $20 ( SOLD)
Elephant 60mm extender $15 $12 $10 - SOLD

Shipping $3 for 1 & $4 for 2 & $5 for 3 pieces

US shipping only. I apologize for not making it clear!

dscf2605u.jpg

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM 3" turbo head reflector, Elephant 3x168A battery carrier, elephant deep tail c

price drops across the board + bulk 20% additional discount

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FM 3" turbo head reflector, Elephant 3x168A battery carrier, elephant deep tail c

all reduced again less than 1/2 original FM prices

Oztorchfreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cheap FM Parts 3" reflector, Elephant 3x168A battery carrier, elephant deep tail

Thanks ma_sha1

I don't know any information on the length and thread type etc of that suggestion.

I have one on the way via a slow boat from the USA.

I have been given that other source for Maglite extenders in England but it is far more dearer than the one I have ordered on Ebay.

When ordering from England they whack on VAT and a tax on Shipping adding four pounds to the already high price.

I just thought there would be heaps more sellers of the Maglite extenders around.

It does not seem like that nowdays.

I only paid about $23AUD including the delivery charge for the one at Ebay.

The English price was a fair bit higher as below.

Prices are in British Pounds.

Battery Extender £13.95

Shipping £6.99

VAT £2.33

Tax on Shipping Cost £1.40

Total Cost £22.34

That converts to $34.63AUD.

I would have paid $11AUD more to buy from the English store.

CHEERS

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cheap FM Parts 3" reflector, Elephant 3x168A battery carrier, elephant deep tail

Hello my friend,

These are NOT Maglight extender
s, These are Five Mega Elephant parts. FM Elephant are fat body 6xAA, 3x18500, 3x18650 bodies that was sold out,
when it was available , it cost about $180 for the Elephant fat bodies.

You can not buy FM Elephant body parts on ebay. Unless you have Five Mega elephant, you would not be able to use these parts,
if you do have FM elephant & want some spare parts, then these are dirt cheap & not available elsewhere.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

up.........

Eddie-M

Newly Enlightened

Hey ma sha1. I may be interested in taking all the rest of these off you. See, my idea was to buy FM's elephant 1 and any extensions I needed while its 30% off, and try to run 9 18650's inside it. FM told me that the original body plus two 60mm extensions would not be long enough, but with that deep tail cap of yours it might make it possible. I would probably take the battery holder, ship it odd mod, and see if he could use it to fabricate a 9X 18650 serial holder. Does the 60mm extension include the threads, or just the portion that actualy extends the body length (I'm sure its the later but I just want to verify). What kind of finish were these peices too? Alot of questions but you peaked my interest. Thanks

Eddie

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's Nichol Finish.

The extension length exclude thread section.

Eddie-M

Newly Enlightened

Does the battery holder fit into the deep tailcap? About how deep does it go, does it have a spring inside it?

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Spring goes in the tail cap half way & extend out like mag D type. But I am using the spring in my light.
Not part of the sale. one can mod one from mag D spring.

jwyj

Enlightened

I'll take,
3x168A 12V (18500) battery carrier $25 $23 $20
and Elephant 60mm extender $15 $12 $10

subject to approval of shipping, thanks.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry, I just re-funded your paypal. There are US shipping only.

Edit

Everything Sold by PM to a US buyer

Last edited:

simonlight

Newly Enlightened

Hello!! I have need of your help... I want buy the host Maglite 2D, where I can find ? Here someone have available ? Also for shipping international...