• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale: Rare CPF version Orb - #007 withdrawn

exquzmwa

Enlightened
*Withdrawn* For sale is a rare Lumii Orb CPF custom edition. Numbered 007. Comes with original plastic case (that includes the instructions) and light. *withdrawn* - not interested in trades. Price includes first class shipping in the US, insurance and / or international shipping available at buyers request for actual cost (I'm not responsible for any issues in transit if insurance isn't obtained). Shipping to international countries must meet PPs requirements for seller / buyer protection unless an alternative arrangement is agreed to beforehand (I ask only for actual costs to ship International [via www.usps.com], nothing else will be added).

Normal forum rules apply - first I'll take it posted here followed by prompt payment has priority.

IMG_2329_zpsf8e0144f.jpg

IMG_2328_zps62345f2b.jpg

IMG_2327_zps10ae168c.jpg

IMG_2326_zps1cb076c4.jpg

IMG_2325_zpse18db69f.jpg

IMG_2324_zpsca33b4b2.jpg

IMG_2323_zps62fe9354.jpg

IMG_2322_zps5d097e1a.jpg

IMG_2320_zps65d86a08.jpg

IMG_2321_zps2cd01bca.jpg

IMG_2319_zps2819effa.jpg

Last edited:

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Rare CPF version Orb - #007 Price Drop

so purrty. is this ti or aluminum?

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Rare CPF version Orb - #007 Price Drop

:bump: with another price drop =) Thought I'd mention just in case someone isn't familiar with this, in addition to being Al as AWTYD mentioned, this light is controlled with a magnetic switch. It is turned on by moving the magnetic switch (not positive switch is proper term here - but I don't know another) inside the hole on the light. The part I'm referring to as needing moved is shown well in a number of pics, but especially the sixth at the bottom of the pic (it is part of the looped cord going through the hole in the light).

Last edited:

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Rare CPF version Orb - #007 Last price drop

This is really cool! What are the specs?

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Rare CPF version Orb - #007 Last price drop

Hi Tixx,

I'd have to defer to some of the experts here on the more technical aspects like the LED type, but I can say it takes two CR123 batts, the line / bar in the pic of the front is a trit, and it is a cool white tint. As I understand this edition was made custom for CPF members a while back.

Take care...