Flashlight stores in LA?

Alan Hsu

Enlightened
I was wondering if there are any stores in the Los Angeles area (LA & Orange County) with lots of quality flashlights on display and on sale?

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
Yes and no
smile.gif

I live in the IE and work in OC. The only place I can really think of would be Turners Outdoorsmen. www.turners.com

They carry quite a few surefire products and accesories, I think I saw a few streamlights too.
I bought my Z2 from there and my Benelli.

The price on their firearms are a little steep (thats why I've only bought one there), but the Z2 was maybe only 5 bucks more then I saw it on a web site for. It was still cheaper then the surefire "retail" price.

I only buy my lights online now (the Z2 was the only I bought in a brick and mortar store).

I've been to the Turners in Chino, Fountain Valley and some place in the LA area.

merlperl

Newly Enlightened
Check Recon-1 in Reseda on Ventura Blvd. GREAT selection of Knives, flashlights, camping and survival equipment. Nice guys over there to. they have lots of my money!

briaowolf

Newly Enlightened
Resurrecting this old thread with the same question. Looking for a good selection of flashlights as I need to test a handful before purchasing. Anything new in the LA area that this old thread didn't cover?

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
LA Police Gear's retail store in Valencia has a flashlight wall with about a dozen and a half flashlights that you can play with.