Armytek Predator X XM-L Programable Mode with strobe?

kmorar556

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I need yall's help I was wondering if you get program the Predator with strobe? Can I leave the head tight and set the flashlight a low, med, high, then strobe with just the forward click? Or how can I make the flashlight more user ability with one hand I really like everything about this flashlight BUT the useability with one hand Im not a big fan of head rotation flashlights but im willing to live with it for this flashlight since I really like everything else about this flashlight. This flashlight is going to be my duty flashlight that why I really need this to work with one hand operation to change modes and have strobe some how. Thanks for yall's help!

PS: If I get this light can I get it with cool light? I really like that blue tint, I only see neutral white on there website.

Last edited:

dajabec

Newly Enlightened
You can set any modes in whatever configuration you like, but you have to twist the head to change modes. If you need a light that gives you momentary activation and still have instant access to strobe you might look at something like the Klarus XT10 or you could try for dirt cheap the Small Sun ZY-A629.