Nitecore MT26 Review

cigarbufff

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys this is my review of the Nitecore MT26...Thanks to everyone here to help me make my decision

gianetics

Enlightened
nice review. i got the mt26 a few months ago and its rated at 9000cd and 190meters. i guess i should have waited, oh well.

The Fred

Newly Enlightened
Hello there,
I just got an MT26 and I am a little disappointed to see that the beam tint is pinkish in colour.
Comparing the colour to the TK12 r5 from fenix, I have to say that I prefer the TK12.

What colour beam is your MT26?

gkbain

Newly Enlightened
I have had my MT26 for a while now and find it to be a good light. It is a quality light with good output. Works every time. A very good general purpose flashlight. It is also one of my least favorites. Nothing wrong with it just doesn't do much for me. The low of 25lm is not low enough for me. I have demoted it to garage/shop duty and continue to use it. Not a very good nite stand light.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had my MT26 for a while now and find it to be a good light. It is a quality light with good output. Works every time. A very good general purpose flashlight. It is also one of my least favorites. Nothing wrong with it just doesn't do much for me. The low of 25lm is not low enough for me. I have demoted it to garage/shop duty and continue to use it. Not a very good nite stand light.
+1
Pretty much all the lights of the Nitecore MT Series have that problem, the only exception is the MT1A!