2 M CP at Walmart

Jace

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I don't post much, but had to share this. Just bought a 2 Million Candlepower spotlight, made by Coleman, for $17.88. It has a fascetted reflector, and AC & DC chargers. I have not taken it out of the package yet, but I will post my findings. My wife bought it for me for Christmas. I need to convince her that sometimes Christmas comes early.

Guess I should start looking for a brighter bulb soon.... oh, that's for the Modded Forum.

Jace

Newly Enlightened
Well I opened it up today. It has a 100 watt H3 bulb. The run time should be about 20 mins. The beam is not as tight as i thought it would be... almost a flood. Very nice round beam pattern.

It is selectable to run 1 million, or 2 for full power. It has a LED power indicator, and small 2 watt mini light. It was not fully charged when I tested it, so I can't comment on beam brightness and color just yet.

But for $18, HEY! Get one. If you don't ilke it... re-gift it.

LightofMine

Newly Enlightened
Jace, can the Coleman be used on the DC adapter while it is charging? If it can I will go buy one. I have a Husky spotlight (1.2 Million CP) that came from Home Depot ($19.95). It has a nice tight beam but what I don't like about it, is that it can not be used while it is charging. I want a light that I can switch to the cigarette lighter socket and be able to used it while it is charging.

James