A Fun Item To Watch

Whoever's bidding on this probably doesn't want it advertised, but oh well! This eBay auction is really something to watch. A quite rare Surefire 3P-Green in mint condition is flying off the charts.....

eBay Item Number: 290860728308

Last edited:

gianetics

Enlightened
thats freaking insane. i had to look for some more. check this out 281065012385 not a light, but defiantly overpriced surefire

Imon

Enlightened
Like most of you guys, this is beyond what I would spend for a Surefire, even if it is a collectible.

The funniest part of this auction though is going to be the reaction from the guys in this thread when they discover a picture of this light in the "Post your SF Collection" thread.
:laughing:

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I reckon its worth whatever someone will pay for it. We have all prob paid to much for something we wanted for whatever reason.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
I reckon its worth whatever someone will pay for it. We have all prob paid to much for something we wanted for whatever reason.

I am guilty of paying more for something I really wanted than it would normally sell for because I wanted one now and I didn't know where else to get one.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I paid like 30-40$ more than regular price for my TK11 R2 because it was the last one of the batch and Fenix wasn't sure they would make more of the R2, but this price is absolutely insane! Who's the crazy head who bought it? C'mon let us know who you are; I'm finally ready to let my TK11 go for a mere 80$ over the price I paid.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap... for $576 you'd think he'd throw in free shipping.