I have a problem.

mjn

Newly Enlightened
Currently looking in my local phone book for my local FLA (flash lights anonymous) group...

It's all your fault. I didn't have this issue before I joined this darned forum...

TEEJ

Flashaholic
The first step in dealing with this issue is to admit that other people don't have enough flashlights.

They are in denial....and no progress can be expected until they simply acknowledge their problem.

Stream

Enlightened
The first step in dealing with this issue is to admit that other people don't have enough flashlights.

They are in denial....and no progress can be expected until they simply acknowledge their problem.

Nice, not only denial but reverse psychology. The worst part is that I agree with your statements :D

mjn

Newly Enlightened
You guys are no help whatsoever.

I've received 4 more lights in the last few weeks. I CAN'T STOP!!!!

Stream

Enlightened
You guys are no help whatsoever.

I've received 4 more lights in the last few weeks. I CAN'T STOP!!!!

Well, what did you expect? This isn't flashaholics anonymous. It's like an alcoholic going to a bar instead of an AA meeting lol.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't worry. It only takes about 4 years of buying and selling lights before you figure out what you really like and the spending slows.

lightcycle1

Enlightened
I am developing a problem.

I just got a new Fenix LD22 and a Zebra H502 within 2 days of each other and I'm thinking about an LD41.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

lightcycle1

Enlightened
Oh and a Zebra SC52. Yeah that too.
Problem?
qevagedu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forget your local "FLA" I have a 2 step program to help you.

1.) Send all items you have that emit light smaller than a bread box to me.
2.) Every time you feel the urge to purchase any light emitting device...........send me the money! :p

I have offered this program for years and have a 100 % success rate................

the fine print no one has taken me up so no one has failed thus a 100% success rate.......lol