• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) For Sale: Lummi Raw

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

I thought Spring cleaning was done :thinking: Well I can across a old style Lummi Raw (Aluminum) it takes CR15266 (3.7V) batteries. It's in good condition, with two levels of light. I believe the trit is green and doesn't glow much. I throw in a free NiteCore EX11 SP R5 (Smart PD) that looks brand new to me. No boxes or batteries are included but if I find something, I'll ship it as well :thumbsup:

p1080717f.jpg

SOLD $80 for the package includes Shipping w/tracking and insured to Canadian or USA destinations and PP fees. Other destinations at cost (Please send me a PM for details). First "I'll take it" here (followed buy a PM) with prompt Paypal gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

EDIT,

I'll add an option to buy this Quantium Ti (Like new, never carried) from the recent run for an additional SOLD $100

p1080583l.jpg

Spot TIR, Cool white, Tritium color Purple

Thanks
Todd

Last edited:

xuttprosasd

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Lummi Raw

Hello
I like Quantium Ti.
What is a device consisting of No.2 items. (Quantium Ti)

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Lummi Raw

Hello
I like Quantium Ti.
What is a device consisting of No.2 items. (Quantium Ti)

I'm not sure what the question is? The other item in the picture with the Quantium Ti is a Hinderer XM-24 (Not for Sale) The Item for sale is a Lummi Raw with a free NiteCore EX11 (for $80) as described in the first post. There is a option to add the Quantium Ti for an additional $100.

Thanks
Todd

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Lummi Raw

Todd

Can I buy both - the aluminium raw and quantum ti? Ie I will take both at $180.

Mohan

Last edited: