Fenix PD32 UE XML-T6 LED or wait ?

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi there, as the PD32UE runs on an XML T6 LED, im thinking of getting one for general indoors close work illumination as such, and I already have the G2 which seems pretty efficient which is good for outdoors and some throw being cool whiteish!.

just wondering if another LED would be released by fenix with a same kinda' neutral white like the PD32 UE, and would it be more efficient than it is now, with like the G2, but in floodier XML of course or something, with a good brightness - or is the XML-T6 LED the best to stick with as it ain't getting better so soon?, ....or should I just wait on in case they release a NW in a better efficiency / brightness or so with a newer latest LED?.
is the T6 old news now?.

& btw, - is the U2 / U3 XML just as floody / efficiently better?.

thanks.

Last edited:

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
Not sure what is coming out.

However, it seems that the trend with Fenix is to run through their current LEDs before switching over to new ones. Foursevens does an excellent job at getting their lights out with the most modern LEDs and have had the G2 out for sometime now. As for Fenix they just came out with them. I was faced with the same dilemma and decided to go with the current PD32 UE because I don't know when an update will emerge. I am not sure anyone does. But if I am wrong then others correct me. I would like to know too.

Last edited:

Tulip bush

Enlightened
Didn't you have a pd32ue and then sell it?
I'm still considering getting one, sounds like a nice light with good tint