Perfect flashlight setup?

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
What would be your perfect light setup, and what would be the purpose of each one? Try to keep it under 10, otherwise this thread will get really crazy :whistle:
I'll start:

Surefire EB1-T Backup ~ Front pocket EDC
HDS Executive 200 ~ Back pocket EDC
Malkoff MDC AA ~ Backup EDC/in case I need a light than runs on regular batts
Veleno Quantum D2 ~ Keychain light
Surefire Fury Tactical ~ Bedside light
Elzetta ZFL-M60 Hi/lo ~ Glove box light
OMGLumens DEFT-X ~ For when I absolutely, positively, need to see something 500yds away
Prometheus Alpha Blue Label ~ 'Cause I want one :D

weekend warrior

Newly Enlightened
Quantum D2- keychain
Streamlight Microstream- worklight
Zebralight SC52w- EDC/ neck lanyard carry
Zebralight Sc600w mkii- EDC/ pocket carry
Sunwayman V11R- backup EDC
Eagletac TX25C2- car
Sunwayman T21CS- around the house
Nitecore EA4- small searchlight
Polarion PH40- The POWA!
Fenix E11- presents
Surefire E2L AA- apocalypse light

Arm and Leg

Banned
1.Quantum Ti-Keyring.
2.HDS Rotary-Front R pocket.
3.Moddoolar Stubby-Front L pocket.
3.Lummi Orb-Bag.
4.Modamag Drake-Wallet.
5.PhotonFanatic Petite Killer-Neck.
6.Prometheus Shorty-Bag.
7.Spy 007-In hand.
8.Spy 007 under my pillow.
9.HDS in my car.
10.Deft-On my table.
11.MBI HF-Front R pocket.
12.P60, somewhere...

I obviously have other places, but, I'll keep the list short-ish.

Last edited:

braddy

Enlightened
Edit- I just realized that you wanted a fantasy list not the ones we already have for the list, sorry, I'll leave this post but I may try a wish list later, a fantasy list will be wild.

1. Fenix LOD1-keychain

2. Fenix LD12 belt edc

3. Fenix LD22, general use flashlight

4. Fenix HL21 headlamp

5. Olight i6 tactical use with guns

6. Xin TD for thrower

7. Saik SA-305 as a AA back up thrower

8. UltraFire CREE LED XML T6 1000 Lumens as a AAA back up thrower

9. 1980s Tekna-Lite 2 with an LED bulb for the car (30 hour plus runtime)

10. Lightwave 4000 for D batteries, and many more variations of lights with long run times.

Last edited:

Dingle1911

Enlightened
1. Key ring light - Current roll filled by Quantum D2 w/green trits - Dream: Quantum Ti with custom anodizing and trits.
2. Front pocket EDC - Current roll filled by SF LX2 with custom triple head - Dream: Milkymod LX2.
3. Front pocket during outdoor activities - Current roll filled by SF C2 - Dream: Oveready C2 with v4 triple.
4. Wallet light - Current roll filled by Streamlight Microstream - Dream: Peak Eiger 10180 with clip and momentary switch (I cannot find a place to buy the momentary switch).
5. Bag light as a backup - Current roll not filled - Dream: Prometheus Shorty Blue Label with custom machining and trits, MC-E, H-M-L, no memory.
6. Truck light - Current roll filled by SF 9P with Malkoff M91 - Dream: Bored C3 with Vin XP-E2 H-M-L no memory drop-in.
7. Bedside light to deal with crying child - Current roll filled by SF E2E with red filter and MN03 - Dream SF A2L with custom LED ring.
8. Walk the dog at night - Current roll filled by Malkoff Wildcat - Dream upgrade to the latest version Wildcat, I have the previous one.
9. Handgun light - Currently filled by SF X400 - Dream Oveready X400 triple with green laser.
10. Fancy light - Current roll unfilled - Dream Mac Ti Tri-EDC with custom anodizing, machining and trits.

It was pretty hard to keep the list to 10 lights. There are many other light and drop-ins I want to purchase.