• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Surefire E1B Clip.

jkid1911

Enlightened
WTB - Surefire E1B Clip. I prefer black, but any one will do. In dire need, please help if you can. Thanks.

scsmith

Newly Enlightened
Try calling SureFire at 1-800-828-8809 and ask for Customer Service. They'll probably mail you a clip for free.

jkid1911

Enlightened
Try a thread on CPFMP, this forum is for custom torches and parts only.

Ok, sorry and thanks. Saw parts and made an incorrect assumption. Great information already provided about SF and thanks so much for the help....!!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, sorry and thanks. Saw parts and made an incorrect assumption. Great information already provided about SF and thanks so much for the help....!!

don't worry about A&L.

surefire does have a rapid replacement parts page, but the E1B clip isn't listed, but it's a good page to keep in mind should you have need: http://www.surefire.com/rapid-replacement-parts

jkid1911

Enlightened
That's yet another option, which is to call SF and request a replacement.

I would like to extend a very big thank you to all who posted on this thread. I appreciate that folks are paying attention and so quick to help. For the record I have one coming from Surefire. Their Customer Service is TOP NOTCH...!! Thanks.