Does FourSevens Quark Tactical Switch have a forward clickie with momentary on?

appliancejunk

Enlightened
I read this on foursevens site.

PRO INTERFACE
The interface used in our Quark Pro lights. Lights with the pro interface have quick and easy access to the Max and Moonlight modes by tightening or loosening the head of the light. The other modes can be accessed by momentarily depressing the tailcap button while the light is on. The mode sequence is determined by whether the head is tightened or loosened.

TACTICAL INTERFACE
The interface used in our Quark Tactical and Quark Turbo lights. Lights with the tactical interface have two memorized output modes accessed by either tightening or loosening the head of the light. These two modes can be reprogrammed to fit your needs.

Can't find anything about momentary on for the tactical so I'm thinking the switch is just like on my quark pro.

Could someone let me know for sure if the tactical has momentary on or not, thanks.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
The tactical models do allow for momentary activation. Since only two modes are accessible (as programmed) at any given time, dependent on whether the head is tightened or loosened, momentary activation can be used without worry of advancing the mode.

adnj

Enlightened
What he said! :)

The tactical models do allow for momentary activation. Since only two modes are accessible (as programmed) at any given time, dependent on whether the head is tightened or loosened, momentary activation can be used without worry of advancing the mode.

Croquette

Enlightened
The momentary on is made by the clicky itself, so if you already have a another quark pro, you can just simply buy a tactical clicky.
But you will navigate through the different mode everytime you will activate your light.