More seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorba

Enlightened
I just found that ARC still has some LS seconds in stock. I thought they stopped having them.
Anyway, I ordered myself four... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

baraqyal

Newly Enlightened
I just got two seconds in the mail (a LSH-ST and a LSHP-F).

On monday I got a LSL-ST. The original plan was to just get the LSL to hold me over until the LS4 came out. Then I saw the seconds available, and really couldn't help myself.

Turned out to be a good decision. I can't for the life of me figure out why these are seconds. Arc must have some very, very high standards. The LSHP-F sure puts my LSL to shame.

I can't wait for the LS4.

-- Rob

zorba

Enlightened
The LSHP F is very white, has a fraen optic inside and its beam has wonderful throw, great hotspot but no sidespill. The LSL has more of a flood light and is a bit greenish.
For runtimes have a look on the ARC FAQ

kaseri

Enlightened
I have both the LSHF-P and the LSH-P

LSHF-P is great when you need alot of throw or to light up things that are some distance away from you. Say 20 feet and further away.

LSH-P is great as a general duty light.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm assuming from the price that the factory second LS's come without the tail packs. Is this assumption correct?

Mattman

Enlightened
I believe that the factory seconds are complete lights...you just don't know which model you're going to get. Some people lucked out and received really good lights this way.

zorba

Enlightened
Yes, they are complete lights in perfect working order. There maybe some trivial fault with the anodizing or the color of the LED, but otherwise, they are very nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.