Hp11 vs Hp25

LittleBill

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a Hp11 and need another headlamp for my gf.(the heat here is so fing hot lately) that we need to work at night outside most nights

How does this stack up against the HP25, hopefully someone has both

i tend to live in flood mode, on high, and can drain 4 Eneloops XXX in a single night. i use it for hours

i notice the lumens are way lower on flood,

also noticed the run time is cut in half compared to the HP11 at the same lumen level, but i wonder how much is lost by the diffuser, i also flip up from time to time to spot mode to check things in distance.

i just don't like how far everything sticks out on the hp11, i get jammed in ceilings alot and wonder if that would make a difference

anyone want to throw some pictures side by side, and maybe pro/con of both?

i need one this week just need to decide which way to go

petr9999

Newly Enlightened
I just bought the armytek wizard, and it might fit ur needs better, if u run it at the same brightness, u will get much more battery life. Edit: I just read ur sig... sorry :D from the two, u are right about the hp11 being better on paper, what the hp25 excels at is the flood is almost 180degrees in front, whereas the hp11 in flood is somewhere around 100-120degrees

Last edited:

LittleBill

Newly Enlightened
good to know about the flood, i will test mine tonight to see if i need more range, but the lumens bothers me, when i run low and it drops to medium i start needing more light, i think the run time is going to kill me