• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Mac's custom

sobrnola

Newly Enlightened
Well someone at the USPS decided they liked my brass macs custom so I am looking for one again.
Exotic materials would be nice but I'm open to any material.

Open to all Mac's custom's, edc, tri, etc...
Pm me with what you have!

Last edited:

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are u sure it was stolen instead of just taking longer than expected to be delivered? I'm asking because that takes balls the size of Texas for a USPS employee to steal an INSURED package, that's a federal offense!! It's one thing if an uninsured package goes missing but if the USPS has to pay for it god help the idiot who stole it

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are u sure it was stolen instead of just taking longer than expected to be delivered? I'm asking because that takes balls the size of Texas for a USPS employee to steal an INSURED package, that's a federal offense!! It's one thing if an uninsured package goes missing but if the USPS has to pay for it god help the idiot who stole it

Insurance has nothing to do with it - stealing a standard letter is a federal offense too...after all, the USPS is a federal agency.

From Cornell Law Center:

Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains, or attempts so to obtain, from or out of any mail, post office, or station thereof, letter box, mail receptacle, or any mail route or other authorized depository for mail matter, or from a letter or mail carrier, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or abstracts or removes from any such letter, package, bag, or mail, any article or thing contained therein, or secretes, embezzles, or destroys any such letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein; or Whoever steals, takes, or abstracts, or by fraud or deception obtains any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein which has been left for collection upon or adjacent to a collection box or other authorized depository of mail matter; or
Whoever buys, receives, or conceals, or unlawfully has in his possession, any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail, or any article or thing contained therein, which has been so stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted, as herein described, knowing the same to have been stolen, taken, embezzled, or abstracted—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

You can see from this that the definition is quite broad, and is not based on at on whether any package is insured or not.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1708

I do hope it may have just been misrouted, that kind of thing happens when you have 438 million packages PER DAY (crazy, isn't it?) going through the system. If it is only a few days overdue, I wouldn't be too worried yet.

persco

Enlightened
This my worst nightmare. I have some pricey things with USPS right now, including one of Mac's lights. I've lost one $100 package to USPS a couple of months ago, and hope these other packages don't share this fate. I wonder how they picked up on your package? They'd have to know what they're looking for, no? Or is it just a matter of slicing open a bunch of boxes randomly and hoping for a high-value item?

DragonHead

Enlightened
I need to sell some shelf queens. Got a big project to fund.
One is a Mac's triple 26650 grooved body and is creakoted tungsten grey. very very nice and compact for so much light and fuel.