Eagtac

hivoltage

Enlightened
I just wanted to make sure I wasnt going to buy a "clone" brand of light. Wonder why they did that, it can be confusing.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
EagleTac would have to be a smaller font to fit on their lights.

Novan3

Newly Enlightened
I bought a couple of their 18650 cels in 3400 mAh last week. On one box it saids Eagletac, the other said Eagtac.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
They started out DBA EagleTac however the corporate name was Eagtac LLC. I guess someone already had EagleTac LLC when they did their business filings? paperwork.

benzmech

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I was confused by this too. You can find them under eagle tactical, eagletac or eagtac. Doesn't really matter to me what name they go by as long as they keep making great flashlights. The first one of their lights I bought was a G25C2 mark II and it has been the best small everyday use flashlight I have ever owned. I got a couple more of their lights and they are all top notch. I use one everyday at work and have retired my streamlight and surefire lights.

pparmenter

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I was confused by this too. You can find them under eagle tactical, eagletac or eagtac. Doesn't really matter to me what name they go by as long as they keep making great flashlights. The first one of their lights I bought was a G25C2 mark II and it has been the best small everyday use flashlight I have ever owned. I got a couple more of their lights and they are all top notch. I use one everyday at work and have retired my streamlight and surefire lights.

+1 to that. I got an sx25l3 mtg2 version. LOVE it, best floody light i have. My first EAGtac light and i already have eyes on the MX25l2 sbt70. Super high quality and love the twisty head brightness control.