Malkoff m61LL 219!!

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I put together a G3 with a z44 bezel and a malkoff m61LL 219. I must say this is a great combo!. Just the right amount of output and very long run times. I have many Surefires and have used a few malkoffs over the years but this has got to be the most useful!. I would guess output to be around 60 to 80 lumens of high cri goodness. I am looking forward to using this for everything. Looks like my LX2, L4, U2, even the A2 incan along with others will be set aside for a while. I had to share this great combo!.
076.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been playing around with the LL 219. I have it in a MD2 right now with an AW 3400mah 18650. The output is not quite what it is with 3 primaries but I did get 18 hours of regulated runtime! then another 4 hours of useful light. It would go longer if needed but I didn't want to discharge the cell that much. I do prefer it on 3 primaries or over 8 volts but it is pretty cool for a general use light on a 18650 for long runtimes!.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been playing around with the LL 219. I have it in a MD2 right now with an AW 3400mah 18650. The output is not quite what it is with 3 primaries but I did get 18 hours of regulated runtime! then another 4 hours of useful light. It would go longer if needed but I didn't want to discharge the cell that much. I do prefer it on 3 primaries or over 8 volts but it is pretty cool for a general use light on a 18650 for long runtimes!.

That's awesome. If I could find a G3-FYL host I think it would be perfect for a LL or LLL M61. You could run three primaries for crazy runtime, or direct drive it on 2xAA with a sleeve.