Flashlight/emitter rankings?

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there something like the Tom's Hardware tables for CPUs? With Output, current draw, runtime etc?

There are a lot more flashlights than CPUs. I may own flashlights from more makers than there are CPU manufacturers. My experience is that the output, current draw, and runtime are less important than other things, output being among the least these days.

A light the size of my smallest finger can do 100 lumen for half an hour. 100 lumen used to be "Search and Rescue" brightness for a portable light. FlashlightWiki gives a good overview, though.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Is there something like the Tom's Hardware tables for CPUs? With Output, current draw, runtime etc?

The manufacturer spec sheets provide most of the useful information of that sort for the emitters (though unless you are purchasing a known flux / tint bin, it can be a bit of a "lottery" ) .

For flashlights, though, there are innumerable models and options ... too many to list, and impossible to keep up to date. Best to search CPF, and/or post questions, for those details :)