• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Muyshondt Aeon Red anodized aluminum

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
I purchased this for my wife for valentines day and needless to say, it went over like a turd in the punch bowl. Perfect, as received from Enrique. This is the last red ano aeon that he will make, as far as I know. He had the parts to assemble this one and I received it in the first week of February. Looking for300.00 shipped conus. I can not figure out how to add photos. While I am figuring his out, pm me if you would like me to email photos.

thanks

price drop $275

Last edited:

cyclesport

Enlightened
Hilarious! Dude...Chicks/GFs/wives gifts 101: Jewelry and clothes (and for the well heeled, cars)...no appliances or practical gifts, and definitely no flashlights!! Even cool one-offs...

I have to agree - I made up a peak all done up in red for my sweetie this valentines day and I didn't even get a kiss for it. Come to think of it, I did not get a gift either! :(

:bumpit:
Hilarious! Dude...Chicks/GFs/wives gifts 101: Jewelry and clothes (and for the well heeled, cars)...no appliances or practical gifts, and definitely no flashlights!! Even cool one-offs...

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
image_zps1b3276ff.jpg
image_zpse0e90dd4.jpg

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the latest version with three levels and the Nichia (I'm assuming it is since you just got it in Feb) or the older version with two and the XR-E? If it's the most recent version, I didn't know there were any made anodized.

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
This is a 2 stage. I did not ask, and Enrique did not specify which LED is in it. I am assuming it is like the models made in years past, just assembled more recently. He has not produced any red ano in quite some time. Sorry I cant give you more specifics on the LED.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
In viewing the photo above, the emitter in this Aeon is an XR-E. Enrique has also released colored anodized Aeons in the past from what I've red (red, pink, blue).

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're welcome and good luck with your sale. Colored Aeons are definitely nice looking!

LATimber

Newly Enlightened
As a point of clarification. Many months ago, I had asked Enrique if he, by any chance had a red Aeon stashed away in his inventory. At the time he told me those we're long sold out. Then in January he sent me a note and said he found parts to build one. This is New "old stock" from a run of lights he produced a long time ago.