Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas everyone!

FYI, we are sold out on most of our items so expect some delays in filling orders. To check the status of your particular order, please use the link provided in your confirmation email. If you don't have a confirmation email or just want to drive Merri crazy, call us at 1-888-752-8554.

We are also behind on emails and sometimes our phones are busy. It's all fun though so enjoy it while it lasts I say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

We normally try to keep plenty of stock on hand. I simply underestimated demand. My apologies!

Peter

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks... Merry Christmas to you too. I'm sure we're all look forward to you building up your stock again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
Shouldn't that be "Merri" Christmas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Merry Christmas to everyone at one of my
favorite flashlight manufacturers!

Thank you for your fine products.
They never cease to brighten my days (and nights) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Mattman

Enlightened
Merry Christmas to you too, Peter! For a flashlight manufacturer, it's gotta be a good thing to be swamped with orders leading up to Christmas!

Ardy

Newly Enlightened
Happy Holidays to all you Flashlight lovers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif. From Peter and Merri to all their staff and all you guys and gals who make this forum a fun place to visit each and every day. May this coming year be full of Health, Happiness, joy and lots and lots of flashlights for all of you.
Ardy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BlindedByTheLite

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
Merry Christmas to the Arc Mafia.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Christmas Balls From The LED Museum!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Happy Holidays to you, Merri, the ARC gang, & don't forget the puppy! Thanks Peter for a GREAT product line!

B@rt

Flashaholic
xmas2.gif

absoLite

Newly Enlightened
Thanks alot, Peter, and Merry Christmas to you and your stuff, and all the nice and helpful members of this great forum ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

avusblue

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
Merry Christmas everyone!

FYI, we are sold out on most of our items . . . We normally try to keep plenty of stock on hand. I simply underestimated demand. My apologies!

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

What a great problem to have. I, for one, am glad to see Arc products in such high demand. Peter, keep it up, and we're all eagerly awaiting the LS4 as light of the year in 2004!

Merry Christmas to you and yours . . . JESUS is the reason for the season.

Dave

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
A merry christmas to all of the people at ARC flashlight. That has to be a great feeling to know no matter how many were made you still underestimated the demand.That is job security in practice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif

nexro

Enlightened
Merry Christmas to all at Arc as well as those people in this great forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mic

Newly Enlightened
Merry Christmas to all of the people at ARC flashlight & here at CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/santa.gif
My wife just got me my first ARC aaa for xmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But she says i can't have it till Christmas day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks!

Btw, we are going to take the rest of the week off and spend time with our family. I will check in here on the CPF from time to time throughout the week. We will be back in the office on Monday.

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.