• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few grails, take two

Chrisdm

Enlightened
I listed these last month then chickened out.. Now I've got another bad case of guitar fever so I'll try these again.. Last time I was a little too proud with my asking prices. This time I'm going to price these to get this over with as fast as possible. First I'll Take It followed by prompt Paypal payment gets it. USA shipping is included. International EMS airmail is an additional $40 (I've had too many things go wrong with international mail lately, I'm not messing around anymore).

#1) Macs Ti Tri-EDC, triple neutral Nichia 219s. 2 level low/high by Flucero. Optic drilled with 3 green trits. 15 green trits in body, 3 green trits in the tail switch by Jeff Hanko. Custom tear drop and bevel work on head by Jeff Hanko. Minor carry marks, overall excellent condition. $950 SOLD

#2) V10R Ti. Neutral XPL (4000k) by Vinh. 37 green trits in body, 3 in SOYCD raised switch. Crenelated bezel and slimmed/ribbed battery tube section by Jeff Hanko. Matching AA extender by Jefff Hanko. Super smooth control ring work by Jeff Hanko. Steve Ku pocket clip. Excellent condition, no major marks. $795 SOLD

#3) Jetbeam TCR10, also hotrodded by Vinh with an XML2 that is on the warm side of neutral. Larger head makes more defined hotspot and better throw than light #1 above. 6 yellow trits and biohazard pocket clip by Jeff Hanko. Excellent condition. $225 DROP TO $195 TODAY

p150712908.jpg

p371436131.jpg

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Must be looking at a nice guitar:)
Beautiful pieces!
Good luck with your sale!

Thanks! Yes, itching to own my first American strat. I've had a Mexican one for about 10 years, but havent played much since we started having kids... Now my oldest is 7 and starting to play, so I'm in it again..

toastystuff

Enlightened
I love what u did with the tcr10 that pocket clip is sick! I have a tcr10 as well and although it's bright and throws pretty good for 123 torch mine had an awfull greenish tinted beam,it drives me nuts! Glws

easilyled

Flashaholic
Does the TCR10 have variable output and does it tailstand? Also, is the XM-L2 dedomed or left with its dome on? I'm quite tempted by it.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Does the TCR10 have variable output and does it tailstand? Also, is the XM-L2 dedomed or left with its dome on? I'm quite tempted by it.

Variable output, but 3 levels, not infinite. And no it doesn't tailstand. It has a "defensive" spike tail, but the tail can unscrew for a change out.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Variable output, but 3 levels, not infinite. And no it doesn't tailstand. It has a "defensive" spike tail, but the tail can unscrew for a change out.

Ok thanks. I think I'll pass but I was sorely tempted. I'm sure all these very select items will sell soon.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
#1) Macs Ti Tri-EDC, triple neutral Nichia 219s. 2 level low/high by Flucero. Optic drilled with 3 green trits. 15 green trits in body, 3 green trits in the tail switch by Jeff Hanko. Custom tear drop and bevel work on head by Jeff Hanko. Minor carry marks, overall excellent condition. $950

I didn't pull the trigger on this Tri-EDC last time but man was I close. I don't think I'm going to let this pass again.

I'll take it. Please PM me your PP info.

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations Shine! That's a museum piece right there.

#1) Macs Ti Tri-EDC, triple neutral Nichia 219s. 2 level low/high by Flucero. Optic drilled with 3 green trits. 15 green trits in body, 3 green trits in the tail switch by Jeff Hanko. Custom tear drop and bevel work on head by Jeff Hanko. Minor carry marks, overall excellent condition. $950

I didn't pull the trigger on this Tri-EDC last time but man was I close. I don't think I'm going to let this pass again.

Double Barrel

Enlightened

Wow! Congrats SOYCD! Very nice catch. Wow pretty much says it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

lefteye219

Enlightened

Great score.. Only if my funds allowed for this purchase my eyes were totally on the Mac

easilyled

Flashaholic
Congratulations Sean, I remember that you nearly bought the Mac the first time round. Now that Mac's retired from flashlight machining its even more desirable and I know that you might even enhance it further with your skills. :thumbsup:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOYCD you have purchased some mighty fine lights lately! Quite a collection you must have, congratulations to all who scored these.

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations Sean! I only just now saw this and I was really wanting to pull the trigger. You made the decision for me, but I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. ;)

Last edited: