Anyone like the Lumintop X10 CR2 light?

magellan

Honorary Aussie
As I like CR2 lights I recently picked up two of these on eBay. They're designed as pistol lights but they can be removed from their clamps and used as normal flashlights. The C clamps fit snugly but could be pried apart a bit so I could remove the lights without scratching the finish.

It's a nice little light, though not that small a CR2 light like my K.I. or Muyschondt Aeon Mark I & II. It's actually about 2 mm wider than my Spark SK3 which is a CR123A light, but maybe 3/8 inch shorter. I like the tail end side switch which makes it different from the twisty switch which most small lights have. It has HAIII anodizing. And it's as bright as the SK3 on high mode. One is going into my collection and the other I use around the house.

Anyone else have them or like them?

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Despite its small size it's built like a tank, hence the extra thickness over the Spark light. If I were still actively shooting handguns, it would be perfect as a gun light. But I like it as a standalone light for around the house use.

I'm running rechargeable CR2's in it which are higher voltage (3.7 vs. 3.0) than the primary CR2's so I hope I don't burn out the emitter. Some CR2 lights like the Muyschondts are supposed to be primary only as is the 4Sevens Mini. But I got them cheaply enough so I don't mind experimenting with one of them.

Last edited: