Fenix CL20 laymans review

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix CL20 arrived on my doorstep just in time to miss camping season. I can honestly say this is the hardest light to review because it's not a flashlight it's a camping lantern :eek:oo:
No beam shots cause it's a perfect flood to my eyes.
It's neutral tint looks hi cri to me, the lens is probably helping it out, also due to the short range of the beam, it appears to help with depth perception due to the brightness difference between objects by a fair amount. I wouldn't be shocked if it helped with photos, but I dig led's.

After some head scratching and some reminiscing of snow globes from my child hood, I decided to mention what it's good for.

Perfect flood and a magnet on the back that's plastic covered means you can use it as a trouble light for car repair

Hang it from the loop if there's no metal, Twist the hook to unlock to see the battery compartment.

A simple efficient battery compartment design for 2aa or a cr123

Low med high and turbo with mode memory for the white

Red always starts in beacon, click again for solid on, double click to return to white

Tried and failed to do runtime tests, I just don't have enough hours in the day between my new life being divorced, and arena shutdowns having me work 60 hours. May try in early December.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Specs
• Utilizes nine neutral white LEDs and two red LEDs with an even and smooth beam