• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 10 amp+ P-60 switches

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Hi all, I'm melting McClicky switches left and right on some of Vinh's new creations, and am not very fond of ZeroRez switches. Can anyone recommend a source for Fetie switches?

Last edited:

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Re: Recommend a retailer for FETie switches

If anyone has a couple P-60 sized FeTies, I'll pay good money for them. Can't find a retail source at all.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think they were ever made available to retailers. The person that made them just stop posting one day. One of Oveready Rez zero or zero rez switches may work for you.

A.marquardt

Enlightened

What's the correct terminology for these switches? I'm going to ask some of the modders if they can make some and don't want to sound like an idiot. What's the proper name for FeT switches?

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

What's the correct terminology for these switches? I'm going to ask some of the modders if they can make some and don't want to sound like an idiot. What's the proper name for FeT switches?

FETs or Field Effect Transistors. One thing is for certain, if you do find someone to build some for you, they will cost a fair bit.

Norm

Retired Administrator

If anyone has a couple P-60 sized FeTies, I'll pay good money for them. Can't find a retail source at all.
Moved to custom WTB . "General flashlight discussion isn't the correct forum for you to post a WTB - Norm

A.marquardt

Enlightened

OK after a bit more digging around, I found that Tofty was making 10 amp p-60 switches. I've left a couple PM's and posted on his switch thread. *link removed by Greta . Hopefully he'll still have some left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

^ don't think you're allowed to post a direct link to an external site here. Read up the rules :devil: