Any suggestions for AA & AAA flashlight pouches / holsters...

User323

Newly Enlightened
Hi

I'm trying to source a pouch / holster for a recently purchased AA flashlight, before I inevitably drop it, and hopefully for an AAA one as well when it's not on my keyring.

I've had a good trawl on the web (I'm based in the UK which narrows my options somewhat) but unfortunately I haven't had much luck to date.

I'd be grateful for any suggestions / recommendations, also for any jury-rigged solutions enterprising peeps have come up with.

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts...

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
A lot of flashlight makers sell the holsters separately on their web sites. Just because it's an Eagletac or whatever doesn't mean that's what has to be in there.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can cut the finger off an old glove and use it as an in-pocket holster for a 1xAAA light.

The most commonly found AA light holsters (in the US) are those designed for Mini Maglites.

I have adapted leather Mini Maglite holsters to fit slightly fatter AA lights of other brands by wetting the leather and stretching it slightly using a wooden dowel of the proper size.

Many of the nylon Mini Maglite 2AA holsters can be used to carry 2AAA lights. I've also used them to carry shorter lights by inserting a crumpled tissue or other object inside the bottom to take up the extra space.

holster-mm1.jpg

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry a Peak 10440 light in a simple leather pouch that I made. It looks similar to the pouch that comes with William Henry knives....