• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Hogue EX04 Elishewitz Design Folder - SOLD

fiveform

Newly Enlightened
Hogue EX04 Elishewitz Design Folder

A very lightly used 4 inch copy of the ultra solid, robust, but light plunge lock folder by Hogue. 154CM blade steel and black "lava" G10 handle. This is a "plunge lock" style locking design which opens with a thumbstud and closes by pushing in on the large button. There is also a secondary lock which acts as a safety against closing when the black is opened. The plunge lock button is flush wiht the surface of the handle and requires a definite push in to disengage the lock. I've found it at least as secure as an Axis lock folder.

The fit and workmanship on this piece is really extraordinary and I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't also have one in another blade design.
Wear-wise, there is a very slight burnishing of the edges of the pocket clip and I have lightly honed the edge to keep factory sharpness, on a very fine white ceramic rod. Otherwise, in excellent condition, with box. Current street price is around $180, so this is a very good bargin. Shipping CONUS to your U.S. location via USPS First Class Parcel.

NOTE: Although I am new to the Panjo site I just transitioned my sales here from CPFMarketplace where I have over 500 posts and many successful sales. This is a nice selling format and I hope to post more sales here in the coming weeks, as I whittle down my flashlight and knife collection...
Thanks for viewing!

List Date: 3/6/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hogue EX04 Elishewitz Design Folder
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums