• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Oveready Custom Surefire C2 Centurion Ice Blue with Malkoff 61N

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Custom HA Ice Blue SureFire C2 Centurion with Malkoff M61 Neutral XPG-2

Light has been a shelf queen, custom bored to accept one 18650 rechargeable battery.
Custom Type III anodized aluminum with Ice Blue finish.
Z44 Hexagonal anti-roll bezel.
I purchased the following options:
Ultra clear lens with A/R coating
Smooth black steel bezel
Z41/twisty tailcap with Medium press McClicky
Light only, no accessories/box/battery came with it, so I am selling it just as received.

PRICE IS $240.00 including shipping to conus.
PRICE DROP: $225.00 incl shipping
PRICE DROP: 215.00 with conus shipping
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Please PM me should you want shipping insurance or international shipping.

First "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment gets it and takes precedence over any other form of conversation/PM

Light is almost mint, it came with a very small hair thin scratch that is less than 1mm long and can be seen on the 4th photo zoomed in - in reality I have to search for it as it is very very small and is barely visible. Otherwise condition of the light is new and unused and uncarried with less than five minute runtime.

It comes with a very nice Neutral, one mode, Malkoff M61N: Neutral Tint (4000K) P60 style dropin with solid brass heatsink construction. One mode.

Custom orange peel reflector designed by Don McLeish. The reflector offers a very nice balance between throw and spill. It is an outstanding room lighter and short to medium spotter.
The input voltage is 3.4 - 9 volts. Below 3.4 volts it will drop out of regulation and run direct drive. This dropin is protected against reverse polarity.

The output is approximately 280 measured out the front lumens. The current draw is only 650ma at 6 volts. The full output runtime is approximately 1.5 hours on two CR123 primary batteries with a nice long taper as voltage drops. It will easily illuminate objects at 350+ feet and will blind opponents within a 100 foot radius. The LED is a neutral 4000K Cree XP-G2 and produces a very nice neutral beam.

Last edited:

Nicrod

Flashaholic
Re: OR Custom Surefire C2 Centurion Ice Blue with Malkoff 61N

Such a nice setup here! I love that ice color.
So unique, Good luck julien.

Oveready lights are my Favorite SureFire lights to own.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop.. I own two of these beauties and checked today, Oveready has one left in stock, with "notable imperfections".
They told me it's being discontinued! Now is one great opportunity to own this beautiful piece and score it for about $80 less that what I paid for with the Malkoff..
If I did not have two, I would keep it..

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

I'll take it.........need your PP address.

Jack

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good score there. Jackaro. I was about to pull the trigger. It is such a nice light, and this is a outstanding example. Nice sale Jmayot.

Enjoy your new awesome light. C2 stock is awesome. This has to be insanely awesome. Love that color.

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Re: Oveready Custom Surefire C2 Centurion Ice Blue with Malkoff 61N

Boy, that was fast. It got here this afternoon at 2:30........... great packing job, the light is perfect. Looks great next to my red one. I'll take it out tonight for a short walk.

Thanks and good luck.

Jack