• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SAGE 1 CARBON FIBER - LIKE NEW - LAST DAY! - SOLD

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
SAGE 1 CARBON FIBER - LIKE NEW - LAST DAY!

TODAY ONLY! FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA.

Catch and release - Like New. All paperwork and packaging just like it shipped from the factory. I love this knife but she has to go for now. $99.00 shipped in the USA! International buyers please contact me for shipping rates.

I have about 30 sales now through CPF / CPFM - not a single hitch. Feel free to ask questions! Thank you.

List Date: 4/25/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SAGE 1 CARBON FIBER - LIKE NEW - LAST DAY!
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

american

Enlightened
Re: SAGE 1 CARBON FIBER - LIKE NEW - LAST DAY!

Nice knife to bad I paid 140 for mine

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the comment. $140 is a little high, BUT you'll get that back in use and enjoyment so $10-$15 isn't that big of a hit on a Brandy new one. :) Its the "best" EDC blade on the market...... Yup BEST. I got this one for $125 about a week ago, I don't believe it's relatively cheaper than that from any reputable, established dealer.

I don't like sending back opened knives back to companies as it is a pain for them. I figure I give a fellow CPFer a good deal and save the shop the return. I just need something slightly larger for my purpose, although the Sage series is a very stout 3" blade. I think thats the most overlooked detail of the Sage series. These can take on some hard chores if need be all while being the perfect size / weight for EDC carry with perfect fit and finish.

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow.....

I already took it down but just figured I double check.

Nice score.

In the mail tomorrow!

Thanks!

EDIT:

Shipped! Thanks!

Last edited: