• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Custom $410 - No Longer Available

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Custom $410

Near new condition, Cree MCE in Nuetral tint, comes with report card, extra boot, O-ring and original shipping tube. This light is very close to mint. I have not carried this, taken it out of the house since I bought it. There are some fine hair line scratches if you look close enough but only a few that I can see. Based on rarity and my brief bit of personal market experience, I came up with this price. I would be thrilled either way if it did or didn't sell. If I got the amount asked I would begrudgingly let this light out of my collection. I put a piece of diffused film on the lens recently to protect the glass, if you don't like it you can peel it off with no ill effects.

List Date: 5/31/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Custom $410
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Re: For Sale: Ti Macs Custom Tri EDC

Mac Tri [WAS] for sale in the Custom Ti section, I meant to update my Alpha Blue label post here but it wouldn't let me change the title. sorry for the bumppage that happened.

Last edited: