• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >> SOLD << WTS: Sinner ti 18650 tri Edc, optional trits

gunga

Flashaholic
Hey all. Time to rotate the selection.

This time it's the sinner 18650 ti tri.

I modded the tail switch.

The sinners usually use a (large) brass contact disk in the tail with an Omten switch and a spring is needed on the driver. I found this to be too short on the 18650, so I used a lower profile Omten switch with a spring soldered to it (no brass disk). I used a 2mm thick brass disk in the head so flat top batteries work. I also adjusted the height of the switch buttons internally for better feel/action. I also bored out the 18650 to fit very fat batteries.

The LEDs are neutral XPG2 (5A2) with a 3 amp programmable driver from Dr Jones (lucidrv with ultra low moonlight mode programmed and 5 click mode lock).

Levels are.1 to 700 lumens?

The optic will be 10507, "throw", work a green glow sticker behind the optic!
I also used a blue Flouro polymer oring in the head but can swap to black/red/orange/green if you like.

The clip is a stainless with rounded head (for looks ) and upgraded torx bolts.

I've refinished the outside but it may show light carry marks. No dings.

Price is $210 shipped USA. Add $6 for worldwide. Any Insurance and tracking can be added at cost.

>> LIGHT HAS SOLD LOCALLY

Last edited:

arudra17

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Sinner ti 18650 tri Edc, optional trits

Note. The 18350 is not for sale yet but may be in the future.

hey,

hit me up at some point, not for the 18650 but i'm in your locale and may purchase some of your lights in the future.

arudra17 (at) hotmail (dot) com

bla2000

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Sinner ti 18650 tri Edc, optional trits

Thanks gunga for another smooth transaction. The 18650 Sinner is an excellent light.