Smallest waterproof LED

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hiya,

I'm looking for smallest led flashlight to possibly wear it on my neck on a chain. Must be waterproof (swimming, shower, etc.). Any ideas? I don't have any additional demands, that would be pure emergency light that I could have always on me.
Thanks for potential suggestions...

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hiya,

I'm looking for smallest led flashlight to possibly wear it on my neck on a chain. Must be waterproof (swimming, shower, etc.). Any ideas? I don't have any additional demands, that would be pure emergency light that I could have always on me.

Any light with a IPX-8 rating will do what you want but you will have depth limitations of two meters.

As to a recommended light, you might find that banging around on a chain on your chest might not be so desirable but a small EDC light with the features you ask for, a JETBeam RRT0SE, will do what you ask.

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a Tain Flute (AA). I'm sure the Tain Ottavino (AAA) is also waterproof. Titanium, trit in the tail, beautiful knurling. They show up every now and then in the Marketplace.
image.jpg

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Velano Designs Quantum D2 can put out up to 120 Lumens. I ordered the above CooYoo Quantum to try out, but the Quantum D2 has a proven tract record. The other lights that come to mind are by Match Box Instruments: Core Ti, Torpedo and Holy Flashlights! Good luck.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Good thread.

Also nice to know these lights are waterproof since I own most of them. :naughty:

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
This quantum SS looks promising. I would probably go for it. Amazing, such a small light and still rechargeable via USB... :-O Might still look a bit big for a light to wear on a chain, but even if it would be another key ring light For me, I like it already ;) Thanks.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hiya,

Photon Freedom Covert - IPX-7 waterproof rated.

It is what I wear, though I take it off in shower.

This will probably be the actual smallest light suggested. Light weight and lays flat. It's on my neck when I sleep as well.

Features I like:
- Instant access to Moonlight
- Instant access to High
- Infinite variable
- One handed operation
- Lays flat
- Super light weight
- Does not look like a flashlight hanging from your neck

f78090e359d1c57164f4817734f92b12.jpg

Last edited: