• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakoted convoy S2+ w/ nichia triple - SOLD

vinte77

Enlightened
Cerakoted convoy S2+ w/ nichia triple

For sale:
1) the host is a burnt bronze/graphite black cerakoted convoy S2+ (18350 body and a head & tail from a 18650 metal switch S2+), reylight titanium pocket clip, and a/r lense

2) the LE is a triple Nichia NVSL219BT 4500K 92 cri LEDs on copper noctigon + jumpers, 10507 carclo-optic, FET driver w/ guppydrv rev. 2 programmable firmware, copper spacer, copper braided bypass on both the driver and switch springs, and GITD posts and o-ring in the head

I'm looking to get $100 paypalled and shipped. Please PM if you have any questions.

List Date: 9/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cerakoted convoy S2+ w/ nichia triple
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Re: Cerakoted convoy S2+ w/ nichia triple

Looks nice, what's the max output? What's the mode arrangement?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is hard to really see the color. Would it be possible to take a side by side photo with a black or silver light? Thanks!

vinte77

Enlightened

New picture added. Not sure what the max output is, some people say that an FET driver is overkill for nichia leds but the light should at least put out 900 lumens at the emitter on high (that's the rating at 3amps and this light should push above 3 amps on high) depending on the battery used. As for the modes, the driver is programmable and has 20 different sets of modes to choose from. I will include instructions on programming or you can just google guppydrv rev.2 and see for yourself (I can also post it but I thought it wouldn't be necessary).

Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened

back to the top, if there's a buyer over the holiday weekend I'll throw in a aw 18350 imr with the sale.