• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: (CLOSED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (SOLD), Quad Nichia 219 Dropin 1,100 lums (SOLD)

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been using my Kerberos Quad XP-G2 [R4-5C Tint] exclusively as my insane little flood light and my Tain Nichia 219 Piccolo for some nice Nichia 'color' in my life.

Putting up my other 2 quads for sale, I never use them even the Nichia because it would be headache to swap dropins into the host and redo all the heatsinking.

So, without further ado...

1st up for sale is the Kerberos Quad Nichia 219 [SW45-B10] approx 1,100 lumens OTF.
-- This dropin features the Hi-CRI Nichia light these we've all come to love.

The Nichia is the dropin on the bottom right

2s168sk.jpg

2nd up for sale is the Kerberos Quad XP-G2 [R4-5B] approx 1,300 lumens OTF.
-- This dropin features a slightly olive tint that works great for green/brown outdoors.

Dropin etched with the letter B

24g4ug0.jpg

2m5dtox.jpg

-- My thread that shows the Carclo optics, beam and tints of these quad LED dropins are here. (More specifically here and onwards.)
-- My thread with a written review of these dropins (and more photos) are here.
-- My marketplace thread from a another Kenji dropin sale is here.

Technical Details:

-- Carclo 10621 spotlight optics (polycarbonate) is unbonded for the XP-G2 so I'll send the Carclo 10622 tight optic array as well for you to choose and bond yourself. No need for the Nichia 219 dropin since the 10621 was a no brainer due to its different LED lens shape.
-- As 4.2V 5.6A modules - Do not exceed 4.2V such as 2XRCR or 2X18650. Only use ONE cell.
-- Runtime's given the 4.2V 5.6A draw spans 100% output to 70% output in approx 30 min using a single 3100mAh 18650.
-- Modes High (100%) > Med (40%) > Low (7%) [Resets to default high when not in use]
-- Modes are set using tail button half presses, under a second each making cycling through modes super fast.
-- No blink modes.
-- Blink warning for low voltage.
-- These dropins do not feature thermal protection. Do not run unattended.
-- These dropins must be heatsinked proprly. Instructions are here.
-- These dropins do not feature reverse polarity protection (although I haven't confirmed). Insert battery POSITIVE end first to be safe.
-- Will come with a contact spring.

Keep in mind these are ultra high performance dropins and get HOT so be mindful if running them over 3 minutes continuous on high. Med is better for practicality.

Before purchasing be sure to check the beam output and beam tint examples here for either the XP-G2 [R4-5B] or the Nichia 219 [SW45-B10]

Paid $220 for each dropin, selling each for (PayPal) $100. Shipping not included - will use priority mail 2-3 day with tracking (Approx $6). Continental US only. A photo of the shipment will be made with the labelled package behind the USPS teller window, so once it's in the postal system it is out of my hands and I cannot accept further responsibility.

First to say "I'll Take R4!" or "I'll Take Nichia!" takes it. A PM will follow and the thread status will be updated.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS: 1 Kenji (Kerberos) Quad XP-G2 & 1 Kenji Quad Nichia 219 Dropin 1300 / 1100 lu

Wow, that's a great price. GLWYS.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 1 Kenji (Kerberos) Quad XP-G2 & 1 Kenji Quad Nichia 219 Dropin 1300 / 1100 lu

^^ I'm actually reducing the price to $100 per dropin. I sat up in bed this morning and thought, why not? Let's do this early on so they move.

These are premium dropins, Kenji's work is precise and beautiful.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: (REDUCED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (SOLD), Quad Nichia 219 Dropin 1,100 lums AVAIL

R4-5B Sold!

Kerberos Quad Nichia 219 available.

autogiro

Enlightened
Re: FS: (REDUCED) Kerberos Quad XP-G2 (SOLD), Quad Nichia 219 Dropin 1,100 lums AVAIL

Ok, :takeit:
Kerberos Quad Nichia 219 $100 +$6 shipping
Auto

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK incoming PM

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both dropins are sold. Shipments pending.

ledmitter_nli

Flashlight Enthusiast

Both dropins SHIPPED