Most reputable dealer?

Leevb

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. Can anyone recommend a reputable dealer for nitecore ea11? Tried the search function and found some dealers but the ones I called are out of stock.

Parrot Quack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF. :welcome:

I can't say they're the most "reputable dealer" but check out Amazon as I've used this dealer before and they're as nice and responsive as one can ask for.

ven

Flashaholic
Where are you based? May help recommendations , if USA then check goinggear and illumination supply for a start .

:welcome:

Bernieb55

Newly Enlightened
I have used B&H Photo out of NY for many years for camera and lens purchases. They are very good, ship quickly and have a decent return policy. I checked their website and they have the item in stock: B&H # NIEA11 . www.bhphotovideo.com I highly recommend them.

Leevb

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the welcome and recommendations. I placed an order with goinggear.

Poppy

Flashaholic
Thanks for the welcome and recommendations. I placed an order with goinggear.
+2 on goinggear!
I bought a TN30 and eagletac 18650s from him a few years ago, and one of the three emitters was bad. I sent him a photo of the output, and he sent me a new, replacement unit, and a prepaid mailer to return the faulty one.
Great service... I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again... :) in fact, I have! :)
I am also happy with my TK35 :)

tops2

Enlightened
I received my new Armytek last Friday and have problems with it. I emailed GoingGear Late Sunday night and got no response. I filled out their online contact form Monday afternoon and no response. I called this morning (Tuesday) and received an RMA number. I was told I'll get an email confirmation but didn't receive anything yet today.

I mailed back the light, but based on my current experience, I don't have a positive experience with GoingGear... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt especially post Black Friday...

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my new Armytek last Friday and have problems with it. I emailed GoingGear Late Sunday night and got no response. I filled out their online contact form Monday afternoon and no response. I called this morning (Tuesday) and received an RMA number. I was told I'll get an email confirmation but didn't receive anything yet today.

I mailed back the light, but based on my current experience, I don't have a positive experience with GoingGear... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt especially post Black Friday...

That sucks and nobody wants to feel like they're being ignored, but I'd cut them a little slack this time of year. Many of us here have had multiple positive dealings with Marshall and the rest of the GoingGear crew. Nobody's perfect all the time. Hope everything else goes smoothly for you and that you get your issue resolved very quickly.

tops2

Enlightened
That sucks and nobody wants to feel like they're being ignored, but I'd cut them a little slack this time of year. Many of us here have had multiple positive dealings with Marshall and the rest of the GoingGear crew. Nobody's perfect all the time. Hope everything else goes smoothly for you and that you get your issue resolved very quickly.

Thanks!

Yeah, I ended up going with GoingGear since others had good experiences. I'm cutting them some slack so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and wait. I'll just give them a call every week to check up.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

It would be a whole lot easier and more pleasant for both dealer and buyer if Armytek just stepped up their quality and QC.

tops2

Enlightened
Was about to pull the trigger on an Armytek C1. Now I'm hesitant. Should I be??

If you find a local store or a really really good online store, it doesn't hurt to try. I don't see too many complaints (from what I've browsed) about Armytek, but maybe its not as a popular light so don't hear too much about it?

The build quality seemed high on mine..aside from the problem I had. Personally I wouldn't try another one. But the silver lining is I finally tried my first 18650 light and love it even more. ;-)