Surfire L1 needs upgrade.

BlazerNL

Enlightened
Hello,

I'm looking for someone who can mod a Surefire L1 into a 2 mode 500 lummen beast.

Any recomendation for someone who can do this?

Kind Regards JP

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's possible. But the L1 is a rather sought after model. You sure you want to dice it up? Some of the L1 fans may cry if you do. Lol They fetch good money stock.
Perhaps contact member Tana and seeing what he recommends.

BlazerNL

Enlightened
Oke didn't know they were so sought after.

I found some NOS surefire light including the L1 and M2 so new in package.

Thought it would make a good EDC light.

Will also contact Tana, he did a great job on a E series light for me.

Kind regards JP

m4a1usr

Enlightened
Hello,

I'm looking for someone who can mod a Surefire L1 into a 2 mode 500 lummen beast.

Any recomendation for someone who can do this?

Kind Regards JP

Contact Nitroz here on CPF if you want to keep your shipping domestically. He can do it and if he cant I will but we both have the same issue in that our lathes are down now. Well mine is for sure but a recent post by him stated such. Many can attest to his capabilities and craftsmanship. Not that I'm taking anything away from Tana. He makes some of the bst mods too. Very original. Just giving you options.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Contact Nitroz here on CPF if you want to keep your shipping domestically. He can do it and if he cant I will but we both have the same issue in that our lathes are down now. Well mine is for sure but a recent post by him stated such. Many can attest to his capabilities and craftsmanship. Not that I'm taking anything away from Tana. He makes some of the bst mods too. Very original. Just giving you options.

Thanks man! Luckily the lathe is back in business.

As m4 said one of us will get your light modded for you.