Tigerlight FBOP Deal?

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
I bought a TL w/ spray along time ago and I'm looking at picking up a FBOP while the deal is still going. I'm looking at doing the 3 payments option. It stated that the 2nd payment would be charged on Jan 5th and the 3rd on Feb 5th. I've tried emailing TL 3 times for the past 1 1/2 weeks, but have received no response. Can anyone who has done this recently clarify exactly how this is handled. Thank you in advance.

Prolepsis

Enlightened
I did mine in one payment (I noticed the same date discrepancy too), so I can't help you. Sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

FWIW, the deal seems to still be valid. It worked for me (free battery pack).

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

bewshy,
Please e-mail or call me in the morning and I will check on this for you.

Dan

bewshy

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the help. Mr Teig contacted me via email and I will be contacting TL in the morning. After being a silent (but always lurking) member of CPF for almost 2 years the customer service and courtesy from you guys (Tac Ware and TL) always impresses me.

Thanks again to Dan (Tac Warehouse) and Mr. Teig (TL) for your assistance.

eb

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

bewshy,
It's my pleasure - Thanks for your business! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

FNG

Enlightened
bump

Im wanting to get one too but didnt see money order as a payment option on the tigerlight.net website. Mr. Teig, if youre still around, can you shoot me an email also? Thanks.

Whiskey_

Newly Enlightened
How long does it take to get the light? I paid for shipping by 2nd day air, but that was 10 days ago, and I'm still waiting.

FNG

Enlightened
I paid for mine last night and TW says to expect it Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe you should email or give them a call?

Whiskey_

Newly Enlightened
Got my light today, it's not as well made as a Streamlight for example, but jeez, it's freakin' bright! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Whiskey_ said:
it's not as well made as a Streamlight

[/ QUOTE ] You can say that again. They have to be the crudest light I've ever seen. I've had 3 and they were all dirty, had coarse gritty threads, the lens' were marked up and the charger is awful. The shock isolation, or whatever they call it, is just a piece of rubber hose between the battery and lamp. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Good price though. I love the throw of my FBOP and the NiMH battery pack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely not a looker of a light, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

FNG

Enlightened
I got mine today also. Why oh why did UPS decide to deliver the light at 5:30PM? Only 5 and a half hours until it's done with its first charge.