Surefire help please

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up a very gently used Surefire Z3 combat light on an internet purchase,
for $53.00 delivered I received the Z3 with fresh Duracell Ultra's and a p90 lamp. I also received a lanyard and ring to attach it,an SC1 spares carrier with new p90 lamp and 6 additional Duracell ultra DL123's. all in all a pretty good deal considering the prices of Duracells and p90. I almost got the Z3 for free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The only down side is that the Z3 has a switch from a 9z and it does not lock out, and it seems to be a bit "worn" for lack of a better description.

I need to know the part number for the correct lock out tail switch and if possible who I can buy it from besides Surefire (don't want to pay full retail unless I ave to). Also would like to get a replacement bezel that would have pyrex rather than the lexan.

rycen

Enlightened
I think the Z41 is the LOTC and the bezel would be for the C series

K-T

*Moderator*
The part is the Z41 Lockout tailcap - every SureFire dealer and sometimes at ebay should be able to order it for you and sell it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, is the Z44 a bezel with a pyrex lens ?
I may just also order the clckie cap, it might make the light more user friendly. Then of course PILA 150s batteries later.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geoffchan, Thanks for the offer. Down under is pretty far from Texas shipping wise

Who is jcciv ?

Just realised the serial number of this light is A000200

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
madecov: jcciv is a CPF member who sells surefire parts. you could PM him to ask if he has the parts you require.

btw, australia might be far off, but shipping via regular airmail should be a few dollars and take about a week. at least that's how much and how fast it takes to get something from singapore to the U.S, so you might want to take geoffchan up on his offer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif