• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Quad XPG3 90+ CRI X5

vinte77

Enlightened
For sale:

1) BLF X5 with a quad conversion. The light has been converted to a quad using a copper spacer, 4 x XPG3 90+ cri 5700K, 10621 carclo optic, H17F programmable driver, bypassed springs on switch, reverse clicky switch, and a/r lense. The pocket clip has also been modified so that it clips on better. I am looking to get $100 paypalled and shipped CONUS for the whole package. Price lowered to $70. (LEDs were XPL-HI but have been changed out to XPG3) SOLD

2) This is a shelf queen made up of Solarforce parts, dsche Solarforce adaptor, and quad neutral xpl-hi leds. This is a build off of a dsche Solarforce adaptor which permits the use of a screw in copper pill, partnered with Solarforce head, 18350 extension tube, and tail. The light includes a kaidomain a/r lens, tail switch led mod (the light is only visible when dark), 20 awg wires, bistro driver w/ firmware, 10621 carclo optics, foursevens pocket clip (modded to fit), reverse clicky switch, and springs have been bypassed on both driver and tail switch.

This light fits a 18500 button top cell. it will NOT work a flat top cells. Please don't mind the grease on the threads and the arctic paste on the mcpcb. I am looking to get $120 paypalled and shipped domestically within the U.S. Please PM me if you have questions. Price lowered to $90. SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_5577.jpg
    IMG_5577.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_5578.jpg
    IMG_5578.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_5579.jpg
    IMG_5579.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_5580.jpg
    IMG_5580.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_5581.jpg
    IMG_5581.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: TorchLAB v5 Triple R33 XPL and Quad X5

Back to the top with a price drop, $200 for the dropin and $90 for the x5.

vinte77

Enlightened

I would consider trades for an OR defense light.

vinte77

Enlightened

Price drop, $195 for the dropin and $85 for x5.

msim

Enlightened

This Torchlab V5 drop in is 30 bucks off from new with shipping included AND Oveready is out of stock of the version with the red secondary LED... I have this exact version and am really tempted to pick this one up as a second.

Someone on the fence about that drop in should scoop this up quick!

vinte77

Enlightened

Thanks for the endorsement msim, drop in is now sold.

autogiro

Enlightened

Just so we're clear, My acceptance of a counteroffer and subsequent post acknowledging such did not result in the purchase of the V5.
The seller accepted terms from an unknown forum member and informed me of such after my post.
Auto
:takeit:
Per PM
Auto

vinte77

Enlightened

I'm not sure why Auto is making an issue of this and clogging up my post, even though I explained everything to him via PM. To be clear, Auto made an offer and i countered. Immediately after I sent Auto a counteroffer and before Auto posted his acceptance here, I recieved a full offer from another member via pm which I accepted. Then sometime after, Auto posted here. As long as I'm concerned, having many members low ball me and backing out of deals after posting that they would "take it". I try to keep it simple and sell to those who accept my offer first, first in time to accept gets the sale.

Auto for future reference you should keep your comments to PMs, instead of messing up other people's posts.

Last edited:

autogiro

Enlightened

Not making as much of an issue of it as you are. I was merely clarifying that I was not the buyer as is indicated above. For future reference.
Auto

vinte77

Enlightened

Auto, in case you misunderstood please keep your comments to PMs and not on this post.

vinte77

Enlightened
Re: FS: Quad XPL-HI X5

Price lowered to $70. The package will no longer include batteries, which is reflected in the OP.