Simple UI's?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it seems technology has finally eclipsed my Fenix LxT lights, even after emitter upgrades a few years back. Too bad, as the form factor is great and I really love the super simple UI- twist the head for high/low with a forward tail clicky (and even tailcap lock out!). Any lights feature a dead simple UI like this any more? Doesn't have to be identical, or Fenix...

Dave D

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not familiar with the Fenix lights that you mention but that is the UI of the Malkoff MD series when fitted with the High/Low ring.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can still get it in a larger light like the Jetbeam III m. check out the retro finish version version even better in person than the pics. I'm not sure if the III M pro still does uses the same UI i have not got that yet. The zebralight UI may look compicated, but it's very easy especially for high-low, and the push button is very reliable on the Latest SC series and i have no issues with accidental activation. Get an SC62w while they are in sale before they are no more.

The two button interface on the Fenix TK35 may be to your liking.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other thing you could look at in the small cr123 or AA format is a Sunwayman with tail switch and simple twist ring for brightness. Pretty simple UI there.

snakyjake

Enlightened
If you want a simple UI that operates like most of the other controls in your house or car, then the simple rotary dial is something I'd look into. Look into magnetic control rings.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a huge fan of Malkoff's MDC's. They are perfect for me!