MCLUX PR HEADS?

jtice

Flashaholic
They will fit on Mclux packs,,, DUH.... and SureFire E series bodies.

The heads include everything except the converter, and LED.

Goto the Shoppe for them.

Here is Waynes homePage, from here you can goto the Shoppe.
http://www.theledguy.com

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
You could also use them on the UBH (Universal Battery Holder). You can get in on the presale of the UBH (third run I think) in the CPF's Custom & Mod B/S/T Forum.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
If you are a newbie and do not want to build your own, check the B/S/T Custom Forum. There are pre-built Mclux PR heads on sale there quite often, there is a PR-917 available right now.

Hotpockets

Newly Enlightened
I have a 917 lux3 PR-T head on my UBH. All I can say is WOW. It's about as bright as my e2e on fresh batts,and has an even tighter beam than the e2e. Really, if you want a small, bright, led turbo head, then you won't regret buying or building one. I don't know the runtime, though. I'm still mezmerized by the beam! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif BTW, I paid $115 for mine complete from McGizmo in the BS/T mods forum.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Based on my tests of two of these lights I can say that The McLux PR917 and PR-T917 (E2E bodies) are the furthest throwing very small 2x123 LED lights. They are the first in their class to out-throw some popular incandescent 2x123 lights, including the E2E/MN03. Their regulated runtime is approximately 1.5hrs. I hope Roy has the opportunity to do a formal run test.

Brightnorm