• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Prometheus AlphaVN (Ready-Made modified by Vinh)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
LIGHT SOLD!

For sale here is a Prometheus Alpha Ready Made (#225) that has been modified by Vinhnguyen54 with his custom DriverVN V2 and a 4500k XM-L2, as well as upgraded springs with wire jumpers for better current flow and less resistance. I have the official card from Vinh but I'm at work so I can't snap a photo of it right now, will try to get it up later tonight. This light also has the upgraded blue flourosilicone o-rings found on the "Blue Label" lights, and includes black and blue tail switches. Light comes with the clip and extra flourosilicone o-rings. This has been one of my most favorite lights but I need to free up some funds for a new pair of glasses so it's gotta go.

A Ready Made is $290 brand new, Vinh's modifications cost $100 plus the light comes with a few additional upgrades which is why I'm asking $325. The light is in very good condition with one small ding on the bottom from a drop. But as Jason from DarkSucks always says, these lights are meant to be users, not shelf queens.

Photos:

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Prometheus AlphaVN (Ready-Made modified by Vinh)

Bump! Make me an offer!

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Prometheus AlphaVN (Ready-Made modified by Vinh)

Bump, still available ☺