What do you use your flashlight for?

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
Title says it! What do you primarily use your flashlight for. What's your favorite flashlight you own for the task?

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to use mine for dog walking, thats how it started. Now its sneeking around the house, mountain biking, working on cars , diy, and trying to kill friends with strobe.

CanadianSurvivalCompany

Newly Enlightened
Work (private security) and camping/teaching needs.
5 lights usually in total. Keychain light, Headlamp, pocket light, medium throwing and major thrower.

Then of course all the random things like need a light to find the light I dropped. 😆

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night until 11:00pm, I used several of my flashlights while installing hurricane shutters on my house in South Florida, as Category 4 Hurricane Matthew is arrive tonight with 140mph winds.

defbear

Newly Enlightened
Lighting up Possums on the neighbors fence. Cute lil' darlings. Don't want to blind them though.

DIPSTIX

Enlightened
Mostly i annoy the wife. I turn on turbo mode when i want moonlight mode by accident when we are sleeping. 1400lm is down right absurd with fully adjusted eyes.

Other than that i use it for dog walking, looking at the circuit breaker box in the basement, and working on the motorcycle/car. Ive been wanting to go camping just to use some of my lights lol. I find as many uses for it as possible since its something i enjoy.

BugoutBoys

Enlightened
Last night until 11:00pm, I used several of my flashlights while installing hurricane shutters on my house in South Florida, as Category 4 Hurricane Matthew is arrive tonight with 140mph winds.

Good luck stay safe!! I'm on the East Coast too but I'm not going to get hit as bad by it!

Jiri

Newly Enlightened
checking for burglers and car thieves in low light premises around my apartment as well as a part of my self-defense tools to check for potential danger in the dark mostly when I walk my dog in the night Last time I used my flashlight to search for my neighbour's lost dog. And I also use them to annoy my friend on regular basis. :D But for any kind of EDC use.